When it comes to SEO facts, you’ve heard it all before, right? Well, we (my fellow RYCO’s and I), have decided to test that theory and showcase our findings right here on our digital marketing blog.
So here it is, 15 of the most surprising SEO facts:
1. 93% of the “online experience” begins with a search engine.
2. 131 billion searches are conducted on search engines each month. (advisorwebsites)
3. Over 80% of businesses online consider their onsite blogs to be one of the most important assets to their business. (searchenginejournal)
4. When internet users can’t find what they’re looking for on the first try, 40% will change their chosen keywords. (searchenginewatch)
5. 88% of internet users will connect via their mobile phones when looking to find a local business or establishment. (searchenginewatch)
6. 75% of user clicks goes to the top 5 results on the search engine result pages. (searchenginejournal)
7. On-page SEO takes up 25% whilst the remaining 75% of SEO takes place off-page.
8. Worldwide mobile internet users are expected to reach up to 6.2 billion by 2018. (searchenginewatch)
9. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate. (searchenginejournal)
10. 65-70% of the search engine market share is owned by Google. (km3media)
11. Businesses that blog have 434% more indexed pages than does without a company blog. (searchenginejournal)
12. 75% of search engine users never scroll past the first page of search results. (HubSpot)
13. Organic traffic accounts for 70% of clicked links. (imforza)
14. Inbound leads cost 61% lower than outbound leads. (searchenginejournal)
15. 80% of internet users ignore the paid ads and instead focus on organic results. (imforza)
And there you have it, 15 surprising SEO facts you never knew existed.
After seeing the benefits of SEO, you’re probably wondering how you can make SEO work for you and your business. RYCO Marketing can help you get the most out of SEO, helping you to rank higher on SERPs, drive MORE traffic to your website AND increase conversion rates.
What are you waiting for?
Give RYCO a call today:
Our team of digital marketing experts and web design Belfast and web design Newry teams can help with any digital marketing, adwords, video production, social media, SEO Belfast, Magento or web design questions you may have.