Ryco Group recognises that through the day-to-day operation of its business, we have an impact on our internal and external environment. Also, we ensure that due consideration is given to the potential impact that Information Security aspects may have on the operation of our core processes. As a result, Ryco Group has established this Information Security Policy Statement, to communicate awareness and understanding of Information Security aspects throughout the business. In addition, the MC-TMS 02(h)-1 ISM General Policies Statement has been developed to provide clear policies, procedures and practices relating to information security management.
Information Security Policy Statement
Information Security Leadership
Ryco Group has appointed staff members to develop and implement company initiatives to help us achieve our Information Security goals. Their role will also involve communicating Ryco Group policies to all interested parties through the delivery of internal presentations and promoting awareness externally as appropriate. Information Security aspects are considered at our weekly management meetings.
While Ryco Group ensures that all personnel consider process related Information Security impacts, we also have identified the following aspects for particular attention;
- Ryco Group ensures that we meet relevant regulatory requirements and minimise any adverse Information Security effects caused as a result of our activities,
- That we raise awareness, provide knowledge and support to employees on Information Security management,
- Give training on the importance of protecting business and customer information throughout our business,
- Promote an awareness of Information Security objectives,
- Regularly review our Information Security practices and policy in accordance with the principles ISO 27001,
- Establish performance objectives, targets and management programmes to achieve these.
The detailed arrangements for implementation of this policy and objectives are defined in the Ryco Group TMS Manual, which is available to all interested parties upon request.
Our team of digital marketing experts and web design Belfast and web design Newry teams can help with any digital marketing, adwords, video production, social media, SEO, Magento or web design questions you may have.